If you're under 100 employees, feel free to ignore this. If you're a private company with over 100 employees, read on.
- On Nov. 12, the 5th Circuit reaffirmed its stay of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS).
- In a statement following the Nov. 12 filing, OSHA said on its website that enforcement activity around the ETS would be effectively paused amid the proceedings.
- "While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation."
- I recruited Bob Coursey, owner of Modern Age employment law, to present a live Q&A with me on the vaccine mandate and other issues related to the ongoing pandemic. The date of this presentation is December 1, 2021.
- Visit our webinar page to catch up on the latest informational updates.
I'm optimistic about the opportunities ahead for small and growing businesses. New companies are adding our support each month, and a client who's been with us for 2 years said,
"The owner and I were just talking about what a difference you've made here and how far we've come with your help in the last two years."
If you need more help with understanding the latest vaccine mandates, contact our HR team today!