iSolved v6.9.0 New Release
NEW UPDATE for September 18th!
The following new features and development items are included in the iSolved release. This summary is intended to provide you with a basic overview of the changes that will be available on September 18.
- Benefits and HR
- No-Show Alert
Benefits and HR
- We have added system email alerts that allow user groups to be copied on employee life event emails and notifications when employees have submitted their enrollment for life events.
- The look of workflow has also been updated to allow a more holistic view of the process. A new wizard has been added for additional workflow routes and the option to assign workflow types.
QTB Update for Monthly Limits
- New status option added for inactive payroll, allowing for the calculation of memos, scheduled earnings, and deduction in arrears.
- This option will be enabled for client employment status with the payroll status of inactive.
- On the client screen, you can now select to require job codes and employee worker’s comp codes. When selected, all legal companies for that client will require a value in the employee job, employee import, new hire wizard, and quick hire screens.
- No-show alert is a new standard timecard alert available within the iSolved Scheduling legal service. It is configurable to allow users to receive real-time notifications when an employee fails to punch in with a certain number of minutes of their scheduled shift start time.
- No-show alert is only available when the Scheduling service is enabled. When set up, you can generate an alert when no punch occurs within the threshold setting. Your organization can choose the timeframe setting for the number of minutes past the scheduled shift start time.